RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Reservations can be booked online, in person or over the phone at 760-326-2197.
- All reservations are a 2 night minimum. Except for sites 1-64 which are designed for overnighters.
- Overnight stay requires a RV site or a tent site.
- One (1) night deposit plus a $2 processing fee will be required and processed when booking a reservation. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Reservations may be canceled one week (7 days) prior to reservation date. Any cancellations less than 7 days prior to reservation date will forfeit deposit.
- No Call and/or No Show will forfeit their deposit without further notice.
CHECK-IN TIME: 5 PM - CHECK-OUT TIME: 4 PM
- Early check in before 12 PM will be charged from the night before.
- Early check in after 12 PM but before 5 PM will be charged a $25 early check in fee.
- There is no refund for early check out
- *Early Check In and late Check Out must be pre-approved by management. Approval will typically be granted as long as there are no reservation conflicts.
*Rates and terms are subject to change without further notice.
- Loud noises such as; generators, music, talking or television are not allowed during quite hours.
- Further disruptions capable of disturbing other guest in any manner are prohibited at any time.
- NO UTV'S or off road vehicles.
- GENERATORS are not permitted to run unless power outage occurs.
- Registered park guests must make arrangements with the office for expected visitors. Each campsite is allowed 2 visitor passes per site. Visitor passes have a limit up to 2 hours and must be arranged with the office. Please keep in mind there is a limit to the number of personal allowed per campsite. Ask the office for more details.
- RVs must be self contained and TVIA (Recreational Vehicle Industry Association) approved. *Needles Marina Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
- Ask office for pricing
- 25' to 80' rentals
- Travel trailers, 5th Wheels or boats
- 5th Wheel Trailers will be subject to spotting fee of $15 each way
- NO Household items
- All storage trailers are subject to pre-approval by management
- A credit card on file to charge monthly will be required.
- Guest pre-authorized Needles Marina Resort to charge guest credit card on file should guest leave a disorderly campsite or damage park property.
- Campsite clean-up $50
- Hose bibs $150
- Sewage clean-up/out $150
- Disabled/Damaged pedestal $500
RATES INCLUDE: (4) Four Persons, Full Hookups (except site #99), Launch Ramp, Pool/Jacuzzi, Coin Operated Laundry, Restrooms/Showers, Recreational Room and Beaches
*Maximum of 6 people per campsite, 1 RV or trailer allowed on each campsite. Ask office for additional parking.
- 3 Night Minimum for the following holiday weekends; Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. Holiday rates apply to these 3 day weekends. Easter applies to summer rates.
- Any holiday cancellation less than 7 days prior to reservation will be charged a 3 night forfeit.
- Waterfront Site: $57 per night
- Non-Waterfront Site: $52 per night
- Cabins: $100 per night
- A/C $5 per unit per day
- Additional Adult (13 or older) $10.50 per day
- Additional Child (12 or under) $5.50 per day
- Dump Station Fee $15 per dump
- Boat Slips $20 per night ($20 deposit for lock & key will be required)
- End Slips $30 per night (28' or longer)
- Day use of park facilities (beaches, pool, showers, etc.) $12.50 per adult $6.50 per child
- $5 per pet per day
- Maximum of 3 pets per campsite
*Pets must be on a 6' leash at all times while in the park. Aggressive breeds are not allowed in the park. Guests are responsible to pick up after their pets. Pets cannot be left unattended at any time.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM